Medison Ventures (“Medison”) is committed to maintaining the privacy of its users. The following information describes how Medison collects and processes information about you when you use our website (the “Website”).
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- Your rights with regard to the collection of such information.
Medison Ventures is part of Medison Pharma, an innovative Healthcare company, home to Medison Israel, a leading commercial partner for International pharma and biotech companies in Israel, as well as Medison Canada and Medison CEE.
Medison Ventures is focused on investments, scouting, business development and strategic alliances.
Information from which you can be personally identified may also be collected, including but not limited to your name, email address, telephone number, company and details from your resume as you chose to share with us (hereinafter: “Personal Information”). Personal Information shall be collected only if received voluntarily from you, including, without limitation, by completing the Contact Us form or submitting your details and uploading your documents via the “Careers” section available through the Website.
We use the Personal Information we collect from you for a range of different business purposes according to different legal bases of processing. We may use or process your Personal Information for the following purposes. One or more purposes may apply simultaneously.
Use of Information:
- Providing the Requested Services:
- When you contact us, to receive a specific service from us regarding our products or our Website, we will collect your Personal Information to provide you with the services you wish to receive.
- Such collection of information will enable us to provide you with technical and professional assistance, with regard to the products and services Medison may offer.
We process the Personal Information where it is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract regarding the services you request to receive.
- Improvement and Development of the Website:
- We collect Personal Information to improve and develop our Website and understand feedback.
- We collect Personal Information for ongoing review and improvement of the information provided on our Website to ensure it is user friendly.
- We collect Personal Information to improve the management and administration of our business and maintain compliancy with our internal policies and procedures.
- We conduct surveys and research, test features in development, and analyze the information we have to evaluate and improve our Website, develop new features, and conduct audits and troubleshooting activities.
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest in improving our Website Website, to allow our users to have the best experience.
- Maintain a Safe and Secure Environment:
We may use your information to detect and prevent fraud, abuse and security incidents in the following ways:
- Verify and authenticate your identity and prevent unauthorized or illegal activity;
- Enhance the safety and security of our Website;
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments;
- Prevent or take action against activities that are, or may be, in breach of our terms of service or applicable law.
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest in improving our Website and enabling our users to browse in a secure environment.
- Analysis of Personal Information to provide personalized services:
- To better understand you, so that we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you with information and/or offers tailored to your interests; to better understand your preferences so that we can deliver content via the Service that we believe will be relevant and interesting to you.
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest to personalize your experience and customize our content.
Disclosure of Information and Transfer of Data:
Third parties may be given access to your Personal Information when it is necessary to provide you with the services you requested to receive, or when such third parties are required to perform tasks on our behalf. We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, subsidiaries or any third party companies and individuals to facilitate our services or any portion thereof, such as marketing, data management or maintenance services. We may also share your information with analytics service providers for analytics services. Such analytics service providers set their own cookies or other identifiers on your computer, through which they can collect information about your usage of our Website. This helps us compile aggregated statistics about the effectiveness of our Website.
We may also transfer your information, including Personal Information, in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of related assets or corporate division or other fundamental corporate changes. Furthermore, information about you may also be released in order to comply with any valid legal inquiry or process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order. We will also release specific information in special cases, such as if you use the Website to perform an unlawful act or omission or take any act or omission that may damage Medison, its property and goodwill, or if there is an attempted breach of the security of the Website or a physical or property threat to you or others. The authority supervising such activities is the Israeli Privacy Protection Authority, and you have the right to file a complaint to it or any other relevant supervisory authority.
You have the right at any time to request to access, modify your information, object to or restrict processing. To exercise these options, please contact us at email@example.com.
In some jurisdictions, in particular those located within the European Union or within the European Economic Area, you may be afforded specific rights regarding your Personal Information. Subject to such eligibility, you may have the following rights to:
- Request a rectification of your Personal Information where the information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information where our legal basis for that processing is that such processing is necessary for our legitimate interests.
- Object to an automated decision-making (including profiling) in certain circumstances.
- Request the erasure of your Personal Information in certain circumstances, such as where processing is no longer necessary for the purpose it was originally collected for, and there is no compelling reason for us to continue to process or store it;
- Receive your Personal Information, or ask us to transfer it to another organization that you have provided to us, which we process by automated means, where our processing is either based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
Generally, with regard to information collected on our Website, Medison is a “Data Controller”. Therefore, if you wish to exercise the above mentioned rights, please contact us, and we will make our best efforts to fulfill your request.
If you wish to file a request regarding any of the above, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may use “cookies” and/or other technologies or files (collectively, “cookies”) to identify how visitors make use of this Website. This aggregated tracking information may be used to help us improve and enhance the Website experience for all of our visitors. In addition, cookies are used for adjusting the Website to your personal preferences. Cookies contain information such as the pages you visited, the length of time you stayed on the Website, the location from which you accessed the Website and more. If you would prefer not to have cookies stored on your computer, you may modify your browser settings to reject most cookies, or manually remove cookies that have been placed on your computer. However, by rejecting the cookies, you may be unable to fully access the offerings on this Website. To find out more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Opt In or Opt Out:
You are always in control of your data, and if you choose to receive information from us, or others, you can change your mind later. If, at any time, you would like to stop receiving such information or opt out of a feature, you may notify us by writing to email@example.com. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases and servers, although we will always make reasonable efforts to do so upon your request.
Links to Other Websites:
We deploy industry standard, or better, measures to ensure the security, confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal data we process. We maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards, and test and update these periodically. We endeavor to restrict access to Personal Information on a ‘need to know’ basis for the provision of services to you. Though no such measures are perfect or impenetrable. In the event of a security breach, we will take all reasonable action to minimize any harm. Although we will do our best to protect Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site or to group companies, and transmission is at the users own risk.
Generally, Medison does not retain information longer than necessary to provide its services and for its reasonable business and lawful needs. If you withdraw your consent to us processing your data, we will erase your Personal Information from our systems, unless the data is required for Medison to establish, exercise or defend against legal claims or it is necessary for the performance of the requested services.
The Website is not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not, knowingly or intentionally, collect information about children who are under 16 years of age.
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 16 YOU MAY NOT USE THE WEBSITE, UNLESS PARENTAL CONSENT IS PROVIDED ACCORDINGLY
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
This page was updated on May 05, 2021